New Method Wellness Addiction Treatment Recommended by Dr. Phil
- Unhealthy vs. Healthy Coping Mechanismsby email@example.com on January 27, 2023 at 9:43 pm
When individuals experience stress, they often turn to coping mechanisms. These mechanisms are actions people take unconsciously or consciously to deal with uncomfortable emotions or problems. Most individuals develop habits that act as ways to cope with stress. Unfortunately, many negative habits are often a…
- What Does it Mean to White Knuckle Sobriety?by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 20, 2023 at 10:35 pm
White knuckle sobriety is the struggle to stay sober without professional treatment assistance. It is a challenging but attainable goal that necessitates overcoming the cravings and temptations of drug addiction. You’re attempting to fix yourself with your mind or willpower. Some people trying to recover…
- The Relationship Between Stress and Alcoholby email@example.com on January 12, 2023 at 6:26 pm
Life can be stressful. Every day, situations cause fear, anger, sadness, excitement, and anxiety. Many individuals who experience stressful circumstances drink alcohol to help them cope with the stress. But, the issue with this is that alcohol can cause stress on the physiological balance of a person’s body.
- Alcohol and Inflammationby firstname.lastname@example.org on January 11, 2023 at 1:24 am
Heavy alcohol consumption can lead to a variety of serious side effects. The reason behind many alcohol-related mental and physical health problems is inflammation. Chronic alcohol-induced inflammation can damage healthy cells, tissues, and organs. When a person consumes alcohol regularly, the entire body can suffer…
- How do you Help an Alcoholic Parentby email@example.com on December 27, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Helping an alcoholic parent can be challenging, but with support, your parent can recover from alcoholism. Drug and alcohol rehab can help with recovery.